1. We’re in the final push to finish our house! Only 6 more days to go! We have a very firm move-out date, followed by filming our install for the show, and then shooting our McGee & Co. catalog there within the first 2 weeks of moving in. No one’s stressed over here, I promise. LOL
2. They started hanging light fixtures and painting the cabinets! It’s a beautiful sight to behold! Our master bedroom chandelier is from HERE!
3. Remember these jeans I posted about last week? They’re 20% off today only for Anthroday!
4. Here are a few other things I’m hoping to snag during their sale:
5. Top screenshot on phone. It embodies my favorite color palette right now… brown, more brown, white, olive, and mauve.
6. Everyone has their own fall porch style — some are neutral, others more colorful, or halloween focused. I’ve been looking for fall porch inspiration and I love this look with the rustic stool and worn terracotta planters. Hoping to go this direction with some white and blue-ish gray pumpkins in the mix.
7. Have a great week! I’ll be overloading you with stories of the final touches happening at our house! Xo-S