1. I’m sitting in the Delta Sky Lounge en route to LA for 4 days of filming at projects we have going on there! We’ll also get some design work done too ;)
2. Did you see our newest collection of pillows that launched this week? The color palette is just SO good.
3. On that note…go check out our latest 2-day Transformation while you’re at it!
4. My favorite look right now is skirt+tee+tennis shoes.
5. My favorite screenshot of the week may surprise you. It’s a restaurant that feels so special to me. I think I’m particularly drawn to how unsafe yet timeless it feels all at the same time. Mustard velvet drapes and quirky black and white photos…sure! Why not?! But then my eye pulls to the classic marble floors, antique rug, and bistro chairs. The result is delightful.
6. Yesterday I did an update tour of our home on Instagram stories and saved it to our McGee Home highlight. I think the most asked question was about the ceiling color in our master! I decided to go for a soft putty gray called Natural Cream by Benjamin Moore. It is my first time using the color and it has quickly become a new favorite.
7. Love you all! Have a great week. Xo-S