1. This week was all about getting ready for a few really big presentations we have coming up! They range from clients that say “give me more moodiness” to “I don’t like any black accents” ha! It’s really fun to get to put our spin on all different styles.
2. Oh, and we start filming this week…off and on until May. Whoa! Of course my face broke out and I’m ordering every article of clothing online to try on in the comfort of my own home. Here are the keepers so far:
4. Also, a sneak peek of our office tour (nearly a year late…oops)! Killowen Cabinet Co. nailed the inset cabinetry. Can’t wait for you to see the rolling ladder hidden just around the corner.
5. My countertop slabs will be finalized this week! Going for a few bold moments with heavily veined marble.
6. Although I have to be very mindful about what I eat, I still find so much joy in the tradition of making a weekly dessert with my girls. Today we made homemade ice cream! We love this ice cream maker and these darling storage containers are 20% off right now.
7. Have a beautiful week! -S