1. Although most weeks are filled with highs and lows, this week was the extreme. Our family has been on a roller-coaster of a ride these last couple years dealing with health issues, loss, and grief. Running a business, living life, and raising two young kids has taught us to be flexible and roll with the punches.
My Dad (G-Pa as we call him) saved the day and came to watch the girls while I went to a meeting that couldn’t be rescheduled. I came home to them playing on the porch and it was a moment I never want to forget.
3. Friday was special. We did a makeover for my parents’ guest bedroom and my mom is making an appearance in an upcoming video! She and I basically look like sisters, so you’ll probably get a kick out of that!
In the meantime, you can catch up on all of our past webisodes HERE.
***Don’t forget to subscribe, so you know when a new one is out!
4. Our house is really ramping up and I’m there about 2x a day checking in and making decisions. It’s crazy how fast things are rolling now. Right now I’m trying to make some flooring decisions and landscaping. I think I feel about landscaping how our clients feel about design. They know what they like when they see it but feel overwhelmed getting there. 2 thing are for sure: hydrangeas and boxwoods.
5. I love following Minna So on Instagram. Her sweet and simple illustrations are always the perfect little pick me up.
6. Last week I posted quite a few picks from the H&M sale. Well, most of the things I bought already arrived and I’d like to reiterate how great these 5 pieces are in person!!!
7. Baking a treat is our favorite weekly Sunday afternoon tradition. The girls picked cake batter cookies today. PS. These nonstick gold cookie sheets I use are on sale right now!
Love you all! Xo-S