1. Happy Easter Sunday! We’ve spent the weekend coloring eggs, hunting for them, and eating way too many jellybeans. Looking forward to making dinner with our fam tonight. Instead of the traditional ham, we keep in touch with our Texas roots and smoke brisket. This is one of my favorite spring salads because it tastes great and looks beautiful on the table!
2. Temps are rising here and my white tops are creeping back into heavy rotation. I have owned all of these at least a year (or more) and wear them constantly.
3. PSA: The H&M Sale is really good.
5. To be honest, this photoshoot was about the only thing that went smoothly this week. Our team has been working so hard on this project for the past 2 years and we’re all dying to share the real pics! For now, feast your eyes on these:
PS. This rug is on sale!
6. We shot the above project Tues./Wed. and then I left really late on Wednesday night to present to a client in Texas. There was a storm, we were re-routed to Houston, and I ended up loitering in a hotel lobby all day to then fly home that night and never even reached my intended destination. It sucked, but I tried to make the best of it and feel grateful for technology that allowed me to FaceTime with them for like 4 hours, ha. This home is going to be really special and I’m crazy excited about seeing it come together. Because I like to mix things together, I can’t peg the design as one specific stye, but will say that we’re heading in a moody/traditional/rustic direction!
7. Don’t forget to check out our rug sale that ends Monday night!