1. Another week, another market! I’m still seeing textural neutrals going strong everywhere, so I’m definitely not mad about that. I was in Vegas for about 24 hours, got home, and immediately went into photoshoot mode.
2. The photoshoot for our new arrivals (hitting the shop this week!!!) was looking soooo good just in the back of the camera, so I know you’ll love it too. Here’s a peek. Could you just die over that rug?! Check back this week for all of it!
3. What I wore: I’m loving these suede shoes with a barely there wedge heel. If you’re between sizes, go up. I linked to the jeans above on Instagram and they sold out in about 24 hours. Good news, I found more HERE! They run TTS and I love that they are cropped with a raw hem and high waist, but no holes. I feel like I have so much ripped denim these days that simple is nice for a change.
4. Going on vacation soon = a good excuse to get a new pair of sunnies. I’m obsessed. I can’t pull off the Kendall Jenner cateye look, but these feel just right. Plus, the accent across the top is golden.
5. Everyone on the internet has been talking about Burt’s Bees Red Dahlia chapstick. Well, I hated it on me. Ha! I look better in pink tones, I guess. However, I am lovinggg the Zinnia and Hibiscus colors.
6. I always get asked lots of questions about this RING. I wear it every single day. Feels like a good hint to send someone for Valentine’s Day.
7. Lastly, I came across this kitchen from on Pinterest and I’m absolutely loving this vignette. The dark counters leading to the single open shelf with T&G is really speaking my language. The terracotta accent is icing on the cake. I’ve been obsessed with all things terracotta lately…
Have a great week, friends! Xo-S