1. Happy New Year! This weird half week back really threw our whole family for a loop. I think I’m the only one that was excited to get back to our routine. In the middle of the tantrums I’m holding onto the incredible time we had in California a few days prior. We filled our cups with sunshine and the beach. It was heavenly. Wren took this photo of Syd and me when we were all at Crystal Cove and it just might my new favorite pic.
2. Also, I survived sinus and deviated septum surgery! It wasn’t a very fun few weeks, but I’m so glad the worst is over. I had lots of time on my hands to binge-watch all the Netflix shows I was missing out on! Just finished The Bodyguard and loved it.
3. In other news, it’s 25% off tops and sweaters at Anthro right now!
4. I honestly can’t believe that our home will be finished at the end of this summer. It still feels like I’m going to a site visit for a client project. The big milestone this week was our trusses being installed. I hope to stain them to match the floor, but am feeling a little nervous about it matching since they had to be different wood species. I’ll keep you posted!
5. Do you do resolutions or intentions? Syd and I usually like to pick a theme for the year that bridges across different aspects of our life: family, business, health, and spirituality. 2019 looks like this for the McGees:
Focused, Intentional, Fearless.
6. Favorite screenshot of the week:
7. Happy New Year! Hope you’re feeling invigorated by the rush of a fresh start! Xo-S