1. On Thursday we went to LA for a jampacked day of meetings. I am not allowed to say who those meetings were with or what they were for, but let's just say it took 3 levels of security clearance to get into some of them and if things pan out...we'll ALL be really excited about the result. ;)
2. Instead of flying home right after our meetings, Syd and I decided to stay for the evening so we could have dinner at Malibu Farm overlooking the ocean at sunset. We sell their cookbook in our shop and use it often for styling kitchen shelves (ha), but this was our first time eating there! It did not disappoint.
4. We've had so many installs recently and we head out to another one this week! Aptly named #theswanlakehouse, this project is predominately black/white/wood and features a more minimal look for us. I'm excited to share behind the scenes in a few days! The Poliform cabinets have been installed, double marble islands are set, and now it's down to the final punch list:
5. Speaking of black and white...Chanel-inspired cap toe shoes...I'm digging them for fall.
6. I've got more sneak peeks than I can contain right now. It's a very good problem to have. We recently installed a "cabin" that is unlike any other cabin you've ever seen. See what I mean?
7. Syd's birthday is on Thursday! Excited to celebrate my #1 guy this week. Cheers! -S