1. This week was great. Our company is at another critical growth point right now and I spend much of my time in meetings to plan, strategize, debate, and create. I held our first ever creative vision meeting to kick off the direction across teams for the next several months. We’ve grown to the point where creative direction isn’t just for the designers but all the other teams as well! I know it will be the first of many to come!
2. Shhhhh. We sneakily launched an early batch of holiday items on McGee & Co. this week!!!
3. I’m a sucker for steel details. I think we often think to use them in a more industrial or modern setting, but I love that this kitchen still feels soft and pretty with the metal accent.
4. You probably already know that the majority of my wardrobe is from Madewell. Well, they’re having a really good SALE right now. Here are my picks:
4. It started getting crispy outside here this week. We live right at the mouth of the canyon and have been taking family drives to see the changing leaves. I love Utah in the fall.
5. Also, I’ve been wearing this sweatshirt practically every single day.
6. Burnt rose is the new blush pink. Loving this palette:
7. Our ten year anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks. Yes, 10 years! I’m still trying to figure out how that is even possible. We’re going to Italy! I wish we had more time there, but we’re packing as much as we can into a short period - specifically Rome and the Amalfi Coast. Any and all recommendations are welcome!