1. We did it! Our team has been hauling van loads of stuff back and forth all week while working around the crews, finishing the install AND shooting our McGee & Co. holiday catalogue. At one point I just had to laugh because we were literally decorating a Christmas tree in the middle of the entry while painters did touch ups. I can't wait for you all to see this project because I think it's a really good representation of where our design hearts are at currently. There was no client, so we just ran in the direction that felt right - it's warm and a bit traditional, but still streamlined. I was so happy when someone walked through and said, "It's even prettier in person because you can see and feel all the textures."
You can sign up for our holiday catalogue HERE!
A few iphone shots before the professional pics land in our inbox. I'm so proud of our team!!! Everything in the photos is either already on McGee & Co. or coming soon!
2. We're heading to the Midwest this week to install another big project! Here are a few peeks:
3. With all this travel, I just want to be the person wearing sweats on the plane. Judge away. At least this new line is so cute?! Also, the mesh tennis shoes I wear all the time are on sale for $49.99 right now!
6. Have I ever told you about how I was punched in the stomach on the first day of kindergarten? Got in line to go to the bathroom and a girl named Dana turned around and socked me really good. Praying Wren has a better first day tomorrow than I did, ha.
7. Thanks for following along with all my random musings. Hope you all have a great week! Xo-S