1. One of my favorite things about living in Utah is that it's just a little bit country. The small towns across the valley are always hosting farmer's markets, festivals, and rodeos during the summer. It has become a family tradition to go to the Strawberry Days Rodeo where the treat of choice is a cup filled with freshly picked strawberries and cream poured on top. It's as good as it sounds.
2. Ignore where this swimsuit is from (and the flashbacks of puka shells and popped collars) and trust me that it's adorable on and only $24!
3. July and August will be big install months for our design team. We will be traveling nearly every single week to install projects across the country. We've been working on most of these homes for at least a year now and we're all giddy about seeing them come together. Here's an update from our Texas project...and y'all, this is just the barn.
5. We just launched a ton of new arrivals this week! I wish I had a 30 feet of bookshelves, so I could take them all home with me. Here are my top 10 (well, I think they're my top? I love everything and it seems unfair to pick favorites):
7. Have a great week! We have 2 reveals happening and a sneak peek of one of our 48 hour transformation projects! Xo-S