1. We made an impulse decision to have a bonfire and make dinner up in the mountains last night. I love spur of the moment decisions like this where we let go of the mindset that tells us everything has to be perfect in order to do something. I cut up some apple slices, made a salad with random things in our refrigerator, and grabbed hot dogs on our way up. There were no photo-ops, my kids had ketchup on their shirts, the plates didn't match the napkins, and surprise...we still had a great night!
2. Speaking of summer and BBQs, THIS is literally the best father's day gift. Syd is obsessed with ours and looks for any excuse to use it.
2. Have you hopped on the circle bag bandwagon yet? I couldn't help myself (skirt is from here).
4. On Wednesday I took a day trip to Woodside, CA to see a new build project we've been working on - it's starting to taking shape! I love when the framing gets to the point where you can really get a feel for the home. Our client has a really cool modern aesthetic and we decided to expose the I-beam in the great room - we got to see it craned in that day and I was so pumped.
I invest in a new pair of Vince slip-ons once every few seasons and then wear them to practically every site visit and install. These are goooood (size down).
5. We shared Part 2 of our Stringham Project this past week! I know I've linked it before, but I received so many DMs about this top. A few colors are on SALE here! It's designed to be boxy, so I'd either buy TTS or size down.
6. There were so many great spaces in the tour that I think this cute bathroom deserves a second look:
7. How cute is this Charleston home by Barrow Building Group? I need to find time to wander around SC one of these days...