1. Happy Sunday! We've spending all of our free time outside and grilling almost every night. Why does everything taste better that way?! I was in a cooking rut for awhile as it seemed so challenging to make meals that were healthy, but that my kids (and husband) would actually eat. I decided to try a new recipe every single night for 2 weeks and see what happened. The result? I actually fell in love with cooking again and look forward to my time in the kitchen and around the table at home with our fam. Miracles do happen. A lot of our weeknight recipes come from my friend Kelsey Nixon and from Skinnytaste.
2. As I was literally vacuuming smashed goldfish crumbs out of my purse this afternoon, I realized that I haven't shared MY FAVORITE THING EVER with you guys! I love this little vac enough that I made sure there was a wall outlet in our future pantry right where I wanted it to hang. This one is nearly half the price and works really well too, but doesn't hold the charge as long.
3. I've always loved the look of a stone sink, but I extra love them right now.
3. THIS is the cutest dress out there for only $35.
5. Just like I love to mix fancy and casual together in design, I love to pair statement earrings with a t-shirt. I literally wore THESE 3x this week. This is my go-to t-shirt. Always and forever. I wear it more often than any other shirt in my closet.
6. We shared the photo tour of the McGee & Co. brick and mortar on Thursday! The webisode will come out this next week! I'm flying down on Tuesday to restyle with some of our newest decor: