1. This week was amazing! As we walked off the plane in Orange County, Syd looked at me and said, "Let's really enjoy every moment of the next 2 days." Sometimes it's easy to get into a work/hustle/grind mindset and then forget to pause and appreciate how far you've come. Our private event the evening before was so fun - think corn hole, flower arranging, hand-drawn portraits, and really great food (we'll be doing a separate blog post about it)!
2. The next day was the official grand opening! The shop was packed all day long! I was on cloud 9 getting to meet so many of you. Right now, you get this cute tote with your purchase. I'm obsessed and want to put that little plant drawing on everything.
3. Let's get to what you all want to hear about...the outfits!
Day 1 - Plane ride, meetings, filming, set-up:
4. Day 1 - The Party:
Of course none of the dresses I ordered worked, so I went to the mall at 7:30 pm the night before we flew out. This was the first dress I tried on and I fell in love! It was a splurge (but worth it for our big night)! The cut is beautiful. I also included 2 other killer floral dresses with a similar style for a fraction of the cost. I wore the platforms comfortably all night long!
5. Day 2: Morning set-up. Grand Opening, flight home (with a mix of hi/med/low options for the top...and my favorite jeans ever are on sale right now):
6. I'm addicted to playing HQ Trivia every day. It's basically a live trivia show app and it's a quick+fun break in my day. Are you playing?!
7. After we had a rough few weeks earlier this month, I felt extremely depleted physically, emotionally, and mentally. I just wanted to find a way out. But honestly, the best way out is through. I just kept showing up everyday until I pushed out of it. Thanks for all your cheering and support this week! It really and truly means so much to us.