1. Oh what a week this has been. We took our family down to Newport to unpack, price, train associates, and load everything into the shop - early mornings and late nights, styrofoam in our hair, the electrician hung lights while we unpacked truckloads of boxes, and I'm happy to say that it actually came together! I am so proud of this little shop. Grand opening is April 20th! We'll be there, so stop by and say hello! 1720 Santa Ana Ave. Costa Mesa, CA
2. While we were on our trip, I found out my grandfather had passed away. We flew home and then I went out to North Carolina to say goodbye and squeeze my sweet grandma tight. They have been a great example to me of love and complete devotion - happily married for 62 years!!!
3. In the middle of the funeral I became ill with something so terrible that I'm still only eating saltines 3 days later. Good grief!
4. We also had our biannual warehouse sale - thanks for all of your support! The other part of our team is at Highpoint Market this weekend for the first time ever without me! I know it was the right decision, but I have major FOMO right now. Instead I'm looking at Pinterest while watching old episodes of The Great British Bakeoff. This bathroom by Sabbe Interior Design is stuck in my head for good reason:
5. We fly back out to California this week for the big Grand Opening and I'm stressed about what to wear. It has given me a good excuse to shop the big Shopbop sale:
6. These earrings are just enough rock-n-roll for this suburban mom (and I get tons of compliments every time I wear them). They're also part of the sale right now!
7. It's 2 pm, we're in sweats and I feel A-ok about that. Remember how I was talking about international trips a few Sunday 7s ago? Well, now I just want to go lay on a beach for a few days and do nothing. HA! Have a great week!!! Xx-S