1. Happy Sunday! All of the snow has melted at our house and it actually feels like spring! I feel like a new woman. Yesterday we ate lunch on the porch, weeded the yard, and washed our cars...I live for the sunshine.
2. Our big focus this week was the launch of our exclusive art collection! Every piece has a special place in my heart. This little piece is definitely the most versatile though - we find ourselves sneaking it into gallery walls, bookshelves, kitchens, and anywhere that needs some layering. You can shop everything you see in this photo from McGee & Co. !!!
PS. The sun is out, so my hair naturally got a lot blonder. ;)
PPS. Doesn't everyone make their bed in heels?
3. Spring wardrobe favorites:
4. I wear ear jackets pretty much every other day. Cooler than basic studs, but a good alternative to statement earrings.
5. Although I'm a shower girl all the way and don't like taking baths (who has the time?), I've got my heart set on a black tub somewhere in the house:
6. We are going to be taking some time off soon and are starting to research fun travel destinations with kids. Have you traveled Internationally with small children? Was it a good experience? Where did you go?!
Have a great week! Xo-S