1. Happy Thanksgiving Weekend! 4 days weekends are heaven sent. We hosted this year and it was a success! It was our first time doing 2 turkeys (one roasted and one smoked). My sister-in-law made the coolest cake and my mom did the prettiest floral arrangement! She used this vase and I was so excited to put my new table runner to good use. Bread bowl is this one and I use it all year round.
- PS. My stoneware dishes are on sale right now!
2. Are you a go out at midnight kind of black Friday shopper or a stay in your sweats and do everything online type? I’m the latter. As you know, we’re having a our big 20% off everything at McGee & Co. right now!
3. I was thinking it would be fun to have Syd chime in and share his top gift picks for guys! These are a few of his favorite things:
4. Our tree is up! Still working on the rest of the decorations but I’m so happy with how it turned out this year. I added big cafe lights this year and I love the look mixed in with the classic lights - it makes the tree so much brighter! I also use several sets of these brass tab ornaments and put them all over the tree and I love that they look like fringe! (My dress and boots are on sale!)
5. I am asking for this Copper Kitchenaid for Christmas and it is ON SALE RIGHT NOW! I really hope Syd bought it when I sent him the link, ha.
6. This mudroom is everything I love in one place.
7. Happy weekend and happy shopping!!! Xo-S