1. Friday night we took the girls to see Disney on Ice. THEY WERE GLUED FOR 2 WHOLE HOURS. If you have littles it is definitely worth every penny.
3. We are in full Black Friday mode over here! Everything is 20% off on McGee & Co.!!! This is definitely the time to pull the trigger on those bigger pieces that rarely go on sale! Here are a few of my top picks for big ticket items to score on sale:
4. I’ve been reading Dare to Lead by Brené Brown. I’m almost finished and have already made lots of notes. One of my favorite quotes so far:
“The courage to be vulnerable is not about winning or losing, it’s about the courage to show up when you can’t predict or control the outcome.”
5. Favorite things under $I00 right now:
I posted about this $42 Madewell jacket dupe on stories. So good!
Snakeskin is big this season and this dress makes it pretty instead of cheesy
I wear these jeans constantly.
A puffer for $100! I love the big collar.
I love to French Tuck all my shirts…especially flannels. I love that this one isn’t bulky.
This velvet skirt is surprisingly versatile. I’ve already paired it with denim, cashmere, and basic t-shirts.
6. In other news, I’m loving Ashley Tisdale’s home tour designed by on Architectural Digest.
7. Squeeze your loved ones tight and have a Happy Thanksgiving Week! Xo-S