1. Ciao! Just got back from our weeklong trip to Rome and the Amalfi Coast. Our trip was too good because within the 5 days we’ve been home have both been hit with a stomach virus and now I have a freaking sinus infection. We were celebrating our 10 year anniversary with the first full week off (without kids) since we started Studio McGee! We ate, saw beautiful places, and ate some more. It was wonderful.
***PS. I added another Yearly Co. bangle this year - these are my most worn bracelets. They are delicate, I love their story, and they work with everything!!!
2. I’m currently in Orange County to set up holiday in the shop! We’ll be having a little event Monday evening from 5-7. Come by and say hello!
I’m certain that if you’re reading this you’ve already heard us shouting about our Holiday catalogue release. Well, I’m going to shout about it some more! You can read the digital version and watch all of the videos HERE.
3. Another recent highlight: announcing we were named best interior design blog by Domino Mag! If I’m being honest, I still find it humbling that they even know I exist. They were the first magazine that really sucked me into the interiors world. I still have all the issues from their early days and torn out pages in my pre-Pinterest inspiration binders.
4. Cool weather is officially here in Utah which means a new wardrobe rotation is in order:
5. Shoes deserve their own line:
6. Since we moved recently to be closer to check on our future home’s progress, I’ve needed to find all new everything. I was so sad to leave the gym I was going to, but am thinking of trying Orange Theory. Do you OTF? Do you like it?!
7. I’ve professed my love for these ranges time and time again. Well folks, we’re doing it! It will take about 6 months to get here (by boat) and I’ll be anxiously waiting for its arrival. Can you guess which color we’re going with?!