1. I survived the first week and am feeling great! New year means new planners, right? I like to use a mix of digital and paper. I love this planner for writing things down and I use this app for grocery lists and errands.
3. Utah's dry weather becomes even more extreme in the winter and it's a constant battle to have somewhat moisturized skin. Here are my favorites:
This body polish is amazing. It doesn't hurt that the packaging is beautiful, so it makes an excellent gift (to yourself).
This wet skin moisturizer is the best discovery of them all. You put it on in the shower and then get out and dry off!!!
Mini hand cream for my purse.
4. I was interviewed on the Freda Salvador blog! They asked me everything from "How do you keep track of so many moving parts?" to "What has been your biggest challenge?" Go check it out here! Also, can you tell I wear a lot of black? Ha.
5. I've recently become obsessed with incorporating pocket doors into our kitchen and I think I've figured out how to make it work! We meet with our architect again this week and should have our plans finalized by the end of the month. Eeeee! Although our kitchen won't be setup this way, I love the natural wood pocket doors!
6. We launched our new (old) Vintage Pillow Collection this week! The response has been incredible, thank you! I can't wait to dig through many more piles of textiles to bring more to McGee & Co. soon.
7. I'm heading to Atlanta Market this week! It's so fun to go, be inspired, and source for both clients and the shop. I like to quick trips, so I usually end up running from vendor to vendor. I can't believe we will already be sourcing for Holiday next year!
Have a great week! Xo-S