1. This week was BIG, y'all. So many exciting things happened that I am still on cloud 9 after seeing months of planning and prep come to fruition. It was everything I love about what we do rolled into one week...
2. Our very first print catalog shoot! This has been a dream of ours before we even launched Studio McGee and I get emotional just thinking about it. Creating something tangible is just so gratifying. It was cool to see our team in action just doing their thing and making beautiful moments happen. We will be launching a landing page for you to sign up for the catalogue later this week! I just got the photos back and it is taking every ounce of self control not to share all of them.
3. You've heard me talk about this a lot this week, but I'm going to talk about it some more. Our exclusive Miller Laurel Crock (my maiden name is Miller) launched this week and the response has been incredible! The video sharing the story of the collaboration with Farmhouse Pottery and behind the scenes in their gorgeous Vermont workshop is my favorite piece we've ever shared.
4. The sweater in the photo above is my new favorite color in decor and clothing. It's rust but with a little bit of a pink undertone to it...whatever it is I'm loving it. We have a velvet pillow coming out soon in a similar color too!
5. It was Syd's birthday! We had a "dress like Syd" day at work and it was hilarious. Everyone was doing their best Syd impression with jogger pants, button up shirts, backpacks, and skateboards, ha! I had to sneak out of the house that morning. Cake by Courtney made the most amazing cake I've ever had. Seriously. It was a Biscoff cake! And it was beautiful! If you're local to SLC, you should definitely sign up for one of her classes.
6. We've been designing a high end spec home with Northstar builders in the Country Club area of Salt Lake. The vibe is streamlined traditional and I'm so happy with how it is coming together - finish date is only about a month away! Look at those laundry room floors (and don't look too closely at the messy self-tanner on my feet, ha)!!!