1. If I post #thesunday7 at 10 pm on a Sunday night it still counts, right? The last 2 weekends have been filled with family and visitors. Unlike our other content on the blog, these posts aren't planned in advance - I like that it keeps things more authentic, but it also makes consistency hard when all I want to do on Sunday afternoons is bake chocolate chip cookies and take our girls to the park! Last night we went for a little walk around Silver Lake and the leaves are already starting to change! It's one of our family's favorite Utah spots as it has something to offer with each changing season.
2. You know how the cool girls are wearing overalls with all sorts of crazy proportions these days? Well, I just couldn't get them to work on my curves without feeling like a clown...until I found these! They're super flattering and will look great with a cute tee underneath or layered with my favorite denim jacket.
3. Cheap perfume that doesn't smell like cheap perfume. It smells heavenly, actually - and it's only $30! My favorite scent is Wildflower & Bergamot, but the other scents have good reviews too.
4. We've given you a few sneak peeks of the exclusive crocks that will be launching later this week...there's a really beautiful video accompanying them too! I'm so excited to be working on more of these types of partnerships for McGee & Co.!
5. Part 1 of our catalogue shoot is on Wednesday. I'm so pumped!!! Also stressed about outfits, but trying to not stress so my skin doesn't break out, ha.
6. The mullet of workout tanks. The criss-cross party in the back is so cute and really flattering too! I can't stop wearing this one.
7. Speaking of working out, I've been trying to replace "I have to" with "I want to" and it's been a pretty interesting shift in perspective. That is probably applicable to many things, but I'm starting there and it's been awesome.
Cheers to a great week! Xo-S