1. We spent the beginning of this week at Las Vegas Market! It was so hot, y'all. Like 107 in the shade kind of hot. We had some really great finds that I'm so excited to use! I have to keep those secret (lame, I know), but here are a few pretty moments from our trip:
2. We're having a 20% off styling and kitchen decor sale right now through Monday at McGee & Co.! Here are my picks from the sale:
3. Augusts ago we had just made the big move from California to Utah and decided to try something Utah-ish, so we went for a hike up to a place called Donut Falls in Big Cottonwood Canyon. We have done the hike every August since and plan to continue the tradition. I love that I always come down the mountain with more clarity than when I went up. Such is life, I guess.
4. I've been really fascinated with finding color palette inspiration in abstract ways. Instead of finding a picture of a room, I'll look for a painting, landscape, etc. to draw upon. Right now I'm so taken with the colors in this photo and how they would translate into wood tones, fresh greenery, and layers of white and cream textiles.
6. I can't stop buying flat geometric earrings! I wear them with everything.
7. I don't spend much time looking for new Instagram accounts to follow anymore, but this account is so beautiful! This family is restoring an 18th century farmhouse in Provence set on 65 acres of orchards and I'm completely and utterly captivated:
Have a great week! Xo-S