1. If you follow us on Instagram you saw alll the behind the scenes from our big #promontoryproject install. We also did our first Instagram live to give you a tour! Did you catch it?! The professional photos will be coming soon, but here is a peek of a cute guest bathroom (and my new favorite top):
2. I have showed up at our studio many times with crusty little peanut butter handprints on my clothes. That is #momlife and I love it! When I'm home I usually dress like I'm headed to the gym even if I have absolutely no intention of going (oops). I have an addiction to buying activewear that is comfy, but still makes me feel halfway decent. And because this is real life:
Here are a few of my go-tos:
The softest (and most flattering) sweatshirt.
These high-waisted leggings hold everything in and are the perfect length.
Shoes that are sporty, but make me feel more put together.
And the raddest earrings.
3. Nordstrom is currently price matching my favorite sunglasses!
4. How is it April already? I'm ready for Spring, but can't believe Q1 is already over. We launched a lot of new products and are getting ready to add our new textiles! Plus, at the end of this month we are going to Highpoint Market in NC which I'm really excited about.
6. We've finalized the floorplans for the neighborhood and now it's time to work with the architect on exteriors! We are dividing them into 5 style categories ranging from traditional to farmhouse to transitional European. I'm putting this house on the moodboard because it's really speaking to me.
7. I was asked in an interview recently about my favorite life hacks for our family. The answer?
Dance parties. I swear by them. When life gets busy, the house is messy, or we're all a little grumpy, I turn the music up really loud in our kitchen and start dancing. Within a few minutes everyone is smiling again and life is good.
Have a great week! Xo -S