1. It's 6:26 pm on Sunday night and I'm determined to crank out this week's Sunday 7! We're in California right now for a quick weekend trip to visit family and relax. Any day that involves the beach, fish tacos, and two trips to the pool is fine by me. Our girls love to 'cation.
2. A trip to Juxtaposition is always a must - perfectly layered vintage textiles, natural wood accents, and just the best vibe.
4. We launched a new webisode and tour this week! I think it's one of my favorites so far - the design is great, but I love that this one showed more insight into our dynamic. Funny story about the behind the scenes on this one - the master bedroom mirror was slightly damaged upon arrival, but the replacement wasn't going to arrive in time so we had to duct tape the back together and say a prayer for filming.
5. Are you Fixer Upper fans? It's the only "home show" I watch. I purchased their magazine for the first time this week. The styling and pictures are so pretty in the latest issue.
6. This laundry has me inspired. I just love the light gray trim carried through out the room as an added detail.
Styling by My Pearls and Photography by Alyssa Roseneck
7. I just finished reading The Gifts of imperfection by Brené Brown. She spoke right to my perfectionistic tendencies and I thoroughly her stories and perspective. I could go on and on about my favorite quotes from the book, but this is one that really stuck with me:
“To love someone fiercely, to believe in something with your whole heart, to celebrate a fleeting moment in time, to fully engage in a life that doesn’t come with guarantees – these are risks that involve vulnerability and often pain. But, I’m learning that recognizing and leaning into the discomfort of vulnerability teaches us how to live with joy, gratitude and grace.”
Hope you have a great week! Xo -S