1. Hello! I missed last week's Sunday 7 post because we were traveling to LA. My talk went really well (as in I didn't stumble or forget anything, but other than that it's all a blur) and I got to meet so many great people that have been following our journey since the early days. I snapped a quick pic in the hotel room and received lot of questions about my outfit, so here goes:
2. The white jeans get their own special part of this week's roundup because I seriously ordered like 5 pairs to try and THESE were by far my favorite.
3. Have I mentioned that Syd makes everything in life more fun? It's true. Even though it was a work trip, we made the most of our 2 days. He'd wake up early to skateboard around town, was a good sport while I went shopping in-between meetings, and then we tried out a bunch of new (to us) restaurants while we were there.
4. Since we were in LA I felt like I was obligated to buy a new pair of sunglasses. I'm addicted to buying sunglasses - I think it's because they make me feel great regardless of what size jeans I'm wearing.
5. We installed and filmed part 2 of this project last week. Here is a poor quality phone pic that should get you excited for the reveal soon! I'm completely obsessed with this pillow that has the little tassels and gingham detail on the back (so much so that I got one for myself)!
7. We're building a neighborhood. Yes, you read that right! 19 homes in Alpine, Utah. We are currently designing them and they will be sold as spec homes. The land has been cleared, and we are finalizing the plans, finishes, and name of the neighborhood. It's a dream come true to have this opportunity - we will be documenting the entire process, so stay tuned. I can hardly stand it I'm so excited!