1. This week we made big strides with a super top secret project we're working on. Let's just put it this way - this project involves quite a few of our "projects" all in one place. Here is one of our moodboards:
2. On Friday we filmed an install for a webisode - I'm so proud of our team, we are wrapping up projects and filming on an almost weekly basis. I leave early tomorrow morning for Denver to shoot another video and install which is going to be soooo good. The photo below is a progress pic. Which reminds me...we're looking to hire a designer to add to our team! This is a very rare position to open up.
3. Syd spends most of his time in meetings and it's not exactly the easiest thing to catch on camera for our webisodes, so he played handyman for the day and joined us! We kept joking that it felt like a date going to the jobsite. I mean we got a whole hour in the car without screaming children in the backseat. And yes, we'll be sharing the tour of this gorgeous living room soon!
5. After a year-long hiatus, I'm back into yoga and it feels so good! And you know what a new activity means? New workout gear, duh. I love olive green everything lately, so it won't surprise you that I'm obsessed with these new leggings!!! The color and fit are perfect.
6. My talk for the Design Bloggers Conference is due this week which means the big day is quickly coming! I'm still trying to figure out what to wear. It's in LA which makes me excited to wear something other than boots. I'm thinking these will go with just about everything and I love the blush suede color.
7. I'm always on the hunt for new hardware and this post on wood/cement/leather hardware was so good! The perfect way to mix things up.
Hope you all had a great weekend! xoxo