1. This week was fun! On Monday night we went to see The Lower Lights. 20+ musicians gathering on stage to sing Christmas hymns and lost folk gems - it has become one of my favorite traditions of the season.
2. Then we installed a master bedroom remodel for an upcoming webisode! I know, I know...it's about time we came out with another video! Here's an iphone peek while we wait for the real photos:
3. We had our 4th annual SM Holiday Party! I can't even believe it. We started with 2 employees and their +1s and this year there were 64 people in attendance. Every year our company grows, this little party is one of our favorite events to welcome new team members into our fold and just a have a fun evening getting to know each other outside of the office. It was one of those nights where we just had a great time and didn't professionally photograph every little detail, BUT it did look really lovely:
The team made us the cutest dream team basket including matching M sweatshirts!
4. We met with our architect on Thursday! This was our first meeting with something actually on paper and you better believe I just put the plans in my purse and stare at them wherever we go! I decided to start treating us like clients and actually make mood boards and design boards for each part of the home. This is a new experience because I usually don't do that for myself. After a lot of back and forth over the direction of the exterior, here is the mood board we've settled on:
5. It's FREE SHIPPING at McGee & Co. right now with code: MERRY!
7. Headed to NYC for more filming. I'll be bringing this coat because it dresses up and down so well. Plus, it's 40% off right now!!!
Have a great week!!! Xo-S