1. I decided that my Christmas break was going to be a true break and it has been AWESOME. We've been hanging out at home doing a whole lot of nothing. I am feeling recharged and ready to hit the ground running in 2018. We have been (not-so) patiently waiting for the right time to take an exciting step in our business and it is happening this year. More on that to come...
2. Our sweet Ivy turned 2! I can't even believe it. I tried my hand at being crafty and actually had a lot of fun making the balloon garland and flower number! I started following instructions on Pinterest and then ended up just winging it. Bench is from here.
3. I find myself living in "fancy sweatshirts" these days.
4. I have a new hair product obsession. This line is so good!
Smells amazing. Check.
Pretty packaging. Check.
Target prices. Check.
Actually works really well. Check. Check.
5. I'm really inspired by several things in this kitchen: the single marble shelf next to the range, the cabinets that go above the opening, and how the floors feel new but also like they could have been in the home for decades. The cabinet colors are also pretty killer too.
6. In case you haven't heard, it's 25% off all pillows and throws at McGee & co. right now (with code: LAYERS)! I did a little revamp on our living room pillow situation this week to get ready for Ivy's party and here's the combination I've got going on right now:
7. Tomorrow is goal day! Do you make goals? I love the feeling of a fresh start and specific vision to focus my energy. I've been thinking a lot about 2018 goals and am excited to put those thoughts on paper. Right now, I believe it will be something about organization because it has such an impact on every part of my life and the past few years I feel like I've just been trying to keep up with each day...
Happy New Year! Xo-S