1. Well, Wren had croup. Then Syd had adult croup (I didn't even know that was a thing). And now Ivy has it. I'm sure my turn is coming soon. It's been a long 2 weeks, but strangely...a good 2 weeks. Times like these are an excellent reminder to be grateful for our health! Plus, the time inside inspired me to clean out every closet and messy drawer (so all of them) in our house.
2. I bought these shoes during the Black Friday sale and they were a big hit on Instagram (I went 1/2 a size up). And they're still on sale! I also included a few of my other favorites that have been arriving on my doorstep each day :)
3. We met with our architect this week and will have the first round of elevation drawings for our home soon! I CAN. NOT. WAIT.
4. I'm struggling most with making commitments on the exterior. There is a high likelihood it will be something white on the main part of the home, but even that still needs to be finalized. That said, I'd like to shake it up in some way:
Stone and siding?
Limewashed brick? I think the combination looks really pretty here:
Keep it all white, but do a black potting shed out back?
Or a combination of the above?! I'm a mess, but loving every step of the process!
5. I get a lot of questions about my eyeliner. I like to use a felt pen liner with a soft and flexible top. This is my very favorite and it's on sale right now!
6. Are you a dry shampoo user? I am. Probably a little too often, honestly. This is my go-to.
7. I danced all growing up and remember going to The Nutcracker with my mom. This year, I took Wren for the first time! Sure, taking a 4 year old meant a lot of snacks, loud whispering, and a little bit of dancing in the aisles...but we had SO MUCH FUN!
Love you all! Have a great week! xo-S