1. I'm writing from the plane. Again. I was in OC on Thursday and am currently headed to NY. We've been working with The Food Network on a really cool project! It's killing me that I'm not allowed to say much more than that. We're doing a "load in" tomorrow which I recently learned is TV speak for styling and install. I'll also be filming for a few small segments to air for the project in late winter/early spring. I am only there for 24 hours, but hope to sneak in a little shopping and a Levain cookie, ha.
2. I did a little story on Instagram last night while packing and was overwhelmed by questions about this sweater! A few favorites in my suitcase:
4. I was in California to photograph phase 2 of our Rangeview Reno project. This is a near and dear client that hired me way back when I was still Shea McGee Design. It was so fun to revisit the project and see the finished result. They wanted a contemporary look and I love how we were able to do that and add in a few layers of warmth. Here's a peek of the kitchen!
5. All very exciting things, but I think I'm even more excited to check out for a few days around Thanksgiving!
6. One of my favorite things about Christmas gifting is the packaging! We get asked about the ribbons we use all the time! Here are a few go-tos:
7. Grateful for you all! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!