1. This week at the studio was CRAZY - we had an install for an upcoming webisode, presented 25 room designs (yes, you read that right), had a site visit with out of town clients, and hosted our first warehouse sale! It was fun getting to meet so many of our sweet customers and followers in person. A snowstorm rolled in and we weren't sure if people would make it, but the line started forming before we even opened! Here's a peek of the project we filmed:
2. If the photo above wasn't enough evidence, I like stripes. This sweater is perfect for winter into spring.
3. When we have busy weeks it always feels great to retreat to the mountains. We went snowshoeing and it was so great to recharge and not have cell service for a few hours. Our girls don't look happy here, but I promise they were STOKED.
4. I'm speaking at The Design Bloggers Conference in March! My talk needs to be submitted soon and I'm stressing a teeny bit. I will also be hosting an after party with Serena & Lily at their LA store which I'm super excited about. We use lots of pieces from them in our projects, but these stools are probably my favorite.
5. The 2 questions we received most in our DM box this week:
What lipstick are you wearing? Mod Pink. It's my go-to for everyday.
What shoes are those? These. I've had them for awhile and can't quit them.
6. Everyone wants a white home exterior these days - pairing it with black is a classic choice, but I'm also loving the look with light gray accents.
7. I've been reading Chasing Slow. Have you read it yet? I'm thoroughly enjoying my quiet time in the evenings with Erin's beautiful words. And lucky you, there's sneak peek of our new leather pillow we're launching soon! The navy one can be found here. And the rug is from here.