What makes a classic kitchen classic? There are about a million different ways to achieve the look, but a few common threads...
- Cabinetry: Neutral colors. Wood tones and any type of distressing tend to be quite trendy.
- Faucets: Tend to have a vintage look or lean very industrial in style.
- Lights and Hardware: Clean and streamlined. No swirls and twirls!
- Counters: Natural materials that are white, black, or wood.
- Backsplash: White stone (tiles/solid slabs) or ceramic tiles with simple shapes (there are lots of different variations in size and pattern)!
We'll be sharing our favorite combinations for lots of different styles in the coming weeks! But first, the classics: