POSITION: Design Assistant (full-time preferred)
- MUST have a working knowledge of CAD, Illustrator, Photoshop and Excel. Knowledge of Revit is a plus, but not necessary.
- Live locally and have a car to schlep samples (we are in downtown Salt Lake City).
- MUST have an interior design portfolio (i.e. design boards, renderings, space plans, and rooms you have designed...even if they are of your own home).
- Flexible work schedule - normal hours are about 9-6, but sometimes late nights happen.
- MUST be EXTREMELY organized. You will be expected to pay close attention to everything and every dollar, inch and detail counts!
- Willing to do tasks both large and small - everything from organizing samples to designing a room.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be assisting our team with a wide variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- CAD drawings
- Space plans to scale
- Composing design schemes and boards for both e-designs and full-service presentations.
- Shopping for styling work, fabric, selections, etc.
- Picking up samples
- Creating detailed budgets in Excel
- Tracking orders
- Communicating with team members, clients, contractors and vendors
- Assisting with any other needs our team members have