Our shop is full of vintage!!
1. This week was filled with so many back-to-back meetings that I’ve been happy to live my best homebody life this weekend. We launched a new batch of vintage pillows (yay!), finalized textiles for upcoming products, and photographed an exclusive collection launching on McGee & Co. soon. Like really soon!
2. We’re all caught up on our Marie Kondo watching and have been obsessively cleaning out and refolding everything in our drawers, ha. She seems like the sweetest human and I melt every time she helps people thank their homes before getting started.
3. This week was big at the McGee House because we officially have windows!!! Quite a few people on Instagram were surprised we’re going with white which made me laugh because I’ve always wanted white windows on our house. I know it’s very popular do black windows right now and I really love that look! However, we’re going for a more traditional aesthetic and I wanted to do go against the grain with this decision.
4. I have been doing yoga daily for awhile now and I’m loving the impact it has had on my life in quiet ways. I wake up early and do it in our dark living room before everyone wakes up. It helps me find calm before the craziness begins and honestly it just feels so good to stretch and do something just for me. I even bring a travel mat when on the road! This YouTube video is a great free 30 minute flow.
5. Here are a few of my picks from the Nordstrom Sale!
6. I got these hair ties for my daughter and have been stealing them. They’re only $6 and so cute!
7. Thanks for all the love for our recent cabin project reveal! Our team worked on that project for quite some time and it has been so fun to finally share it! You can see the whole tour HERE.