Social Media Coordinator
Location: Salt Lake City office
Description: If you're both goal-oriented and creative, then you're the Social Media Coordinator we're looking for! "Gregarious, kind, and personable" are three words that need to describe your personality, while "consistent, adaptable, and observant" are characteristics that can define your work ethic. In this position, you'll be working directly with the Marketing Director to effectively communicate both the Studio McGee and McGee and Co. brands to our social media following and interact with our community. We're looking for a candidate with previous social media experience and strong writing skills.
- Assist in responding to direct messages and comments in a timely manner
- Address questions and customer service concerns
- Reach out, develop relationships, and coordinate collaborations with key influencers and designers in the community
- Highlight beautiful images and talented influencers
- Develop content for Instagram stories
- Draft copy and oversee posting schedule for various social media platforms
- Develop content schedule for Facebook and Instagram according to promotions, content calendar, events, etc.
- Contribute recommendations for strategies around generating growth in both followers and engagement
- Experience in executing a social media strategy
- Managing social media messages across platforms
- Knowledge of different platforms and each of their different strengths and opportunities—Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Creative writer
- Effective communicator
- Self-aware of Studio McGee's social media presence
- Familiar with the interior design industry and industry leaders and influencers
Time Requirement: We’re looking for a full-time commitment.