Position: E-Commerce Operations Intern
Location: Sat Lake City Office
Studio McGee is growing! We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic, go-getter to join us as an intern to assist the operations and e-commerce team with projects. We’ve got so much going on – believe us when we say, you’ll be busy!
The role of the operations intern would entail:
- Assist buyers with fulfillment and order tracking
- Assist product manager assuring site is functioning
- Communicate product availability across channels
- Sending samples, running errands, preparing for installs, and anything else the e-commerce team needs to help keep us running
What we’d like to see:
• Organization and willing to help in all areas
• Strong self-motivation and extreme attention to detail
• Confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely (verbal and written)
• The ability to work with a team
• A great attitude - no egos here, please
• Killer work ethic (lots to do here, no slackers allowed!)
We’re looking for 10-15 hours per week. The role is unpaid during the duration of the internship, but if you kick-butt (and we really hope you will!) a paid opportunity will be available upon completion.