McGee & Co.- Lehi, UT
McGee & Co. is seeking a Merchandise Coordinator to join our team in Lehi, UT. The ideal candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “startup” mentality and environment that changes day to day. This position supports merchant team in the day-to-day running of the business and plays a pivotal role in managing multiple product assortments and the tactical projects associated with assortment maintenance. Other responsibilities include managing new product setup; coordinating product assets with cross functional teams; supporting the team with reporting and presentations. The ideal candidate has a passion for product and service, an aptitude to quickly learn systems and financials, and most importantly, a strong, demonstrated work ethic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Merchandise Operations
* Initial SKU setup.
* Ongoing SKU maintenance – pricing, descriptions, surcharges and shipping methods.
* Ongoing merchandise hierarchy maintenance.
* Troubleshooting issues.
* Entry of data into multiple systems.
* Product Information
* Interacts with suppliers and vendors to request all new product information for all new product launches.
* Works with cross-functional partners on an ongoing basis to hand off all PI details for e-commerce as well as photography/creative teams.
* Evaluates competition to update PI requirements by category to ensure ease of shopping experience.
* Ensures consistency across all product categories for ease of shopping experience.
* Assortment Communication Support
* Supports merchandising team with all assortment strategy documentation
* Conveys all changes to cross-functional partners on a weekly basis.
* Strong Excel skills are a must. Candidate must be able to navigate easily and quickly through large amounts of data using v-lookups, pivot tables and a variety of formulas.
* Basic understanding of SKU and systems interface architecture a plus.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
* One to two years of experience in planning, purchasing, merchant operations or merchandising is a plus.
* The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and is energized by constant change.
* Must work independently, have strong attention to detail, and comfortable working with large volumes of data.
* Display a strong sense of urgency responding to internal and external customers
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills; must have an ability to manage deadlines.
* Excellent data & analytical skills with a strong detail focus.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with a service approach.
* Works closely with merchandising teams to obtain, audit & manage data.
* Performs daily and weekly system audits to ensure alignment across multiple channels and systems.
Please include your resume and portfolio along with a cover letter telling us why you are the one for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
Retailing: 1 year (Preferred)