Position: Marketing Intern
Location: Salt Lake City Office
We’re seeking a fresh and creative Marketing Intern to actively monitor and engage with our online communities like Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.
• Passionate about social media and interior design
• Demonstrate an active use of social media as well as an understanding of the social web
• Confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely (verbal and written)
• Identify key partners for collaboration projects
• Help manage company accounts including forwarding social media inquiries to operations team members
• Participate in internal creative strategy sessions
• Diligent worker with the ability to be flexible
The Ideal Candidate:
• Must be able to bring own laptop to work
• Has strong research, writing, organizational and grammar skills
• Loves all things digital and understands relevant social media platforms
• Works well in a fast-paced environment
We’re looking for 15-25 hours per week. The role is unpaid during the duration of the internship, but if you kick-butt (and we really hope you will!) a paid opportunity will be available upon completion.