If you love what you do and want to enjoy where you do it, join our team at Studio McGee! We're
looking for a positive, bright, and experienced Human Resources Manager!!! In the past 5 years, we've grown from 2 employees to 40+ and we need your help on growing and developing our team even further.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and directing HR functions by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies. We want a candidate that is collaborative, effective, and dedicated to developing a talented and collaborative organization. A strong work ethic, self-awareness, and a passion for managing the details of our small company's large growing pains is required!
* Oversee and administer the HR role
* Direct and administer benefits programs, including annual open enrollment
* Prepare for and conduct new-hire onboarding and orientation
* Make recommendations to improve employee engagement and company culture
* Collaborate with Management in corrective action, development plans, employee terminations, etc.
* Support performance management and compensation with CEO
* Oversee the implementation of our quarterly review system
* Serve as a consultant to management and employees by listening to issues and concerns, and making recommendations for resolutions
* Work closely with Management and payroll on issues of attendance, employee scheduling, leaves of absence, etc.
* Stay up-to-date in HR best practices
* Administer exit interviews for practical use to improve retention
* At least 5 years in a dedicated HR role with at least 3 years of HR management experience
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, or related field.
* Excellent problem solver with a proven track record of driving results
* Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
This is a full-time position paid an hourly rate. We are looking for a commitment of 40 hours per week. Typical hours are from 9:00-6:00pm MST.