Position: Fulfillment Warehouse Manager
Location: Salt Lake City
Description: Oversee all functions of the Warehouse including: set up of warehouse space, scheduling and managing a warehouse staff, establishing internal controls, inbound/receiving, outbound/shipments, storing inventory on location, and warehouse sales.
- Must be proficient in all order fulfillment processes.
- Must possess excellent organizing, prioritization and decision making skills
- Maintain a clean, safe, and productive work environment while focusing on minimizing work-related injuries and auto losses, complying with OSHA guidelines, and Company directives.
- Build strong teams while improving procedures, metrics and processes.
- Ensure standard work is developed, documented, adhered to, reviewed and revised as appropriate for all departmental activity.
- Drive continuous improvement to safety, quality, cost, and delivery while growing and expanding capabilities within the warehouse
- Work closely with management and operations team to develop and implement tools, processes and capabilities to drive continuous improvement and optimization
- Solve customer problems, which may be complex or elevated by order fulfillment team members.
- Proactively manage the Order Fulfillment team; providing organizational advice, training, development and guidance.
- Perform weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reporting and audits as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Facilities management experience
- Demonstrated industry experience in shipping & receiving, inventory control systems and monitoring.
- Analytical, data interpretation, planning and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop and effectively manage execution of new initiatives.
- Strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills; effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with diverse staff and constituencies
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Preferred Previous forklift certification