Position: Customer Service Rep
Location: Salt Lake City Office
Our e-commerce team is striving to ensure that our customers experience the same great feeling of customer service and quality products that they know from Studio McGee while they shop online. Our team works with our fulfillment and e-commerce team to make sure that products are packaged and delivered to meet our expectations.
The ideal customer service specialist is able to trouble shoot and and resolve customer service issues while also building a relationship with our customers. They are happy, outgoing individuals, with a proactive approach. This self-motivated candidate will demonstrate strong communication and verbal skills, as well as have a sense of ownership by identifying areas of improvement for themselves and the rest of the team.
What you need:
• Answer customer service inquiries in a timely manner
• Respond to e-commerce order tracking questions
• Coordinate direct sale orders
• Track incoming and outgoing orders, making sure that orders are shipped and packaged in a quality manner
What you’ll do:
- Answer customer service inquiries in a timely manner
- Respond to e-commerce order tracking questions
- Coordinate direct sale orders
- Track incoming and outgoing orders, making sure that orders are shipped and packaged in a quality manner
About the job:
- This is a full-time position paid at an hourly rate. We are looking for a commitment of approximately 40 hours per week. Typical hours are from 9:00-6:00pm MST.