1. Hi! I'm tired. This week was BUSY. It started on Monday morning at 4 am to catch a flight to Denver to film a big webisode project and ended with a huge presentation for an amazing new build we're designing. I know I already posted this pic of our #denvertudor project on instagram, but it's worth sharing again...this home belongs to a friend of mine from college (who has awesome style to begin with) and really trusted our vision. The open shelves were just begging for our new kitchen products at McGee & Co.: cake stands, hand towel, glass container, salt & pepper, marbleized bowl, green vase, wood pedestal, mixing bowls, vintage wood tray, and our favorite soaps of course!
2. I had a friend from Texas (that makes the best cakes ever) come visit Utah for the first time this weekend! We went tubing and ate and ate and ate. Yikes. We also went to Jupiter Bowl in Park City and had a blast.
4. We get asked a lot of questions. They're usually about paint or pillows. We use designer pillows in Every. Single. Project. The prints are beautiful and the textiles have a really nice weight to them. I'm so happy that we've added a new designer pillow section to McGee & Co.! They sold really fast the morning of the launch and we will be restocking, so don't fret if your favorite is out of stock! Here are just a few, but you can see them all HERE.
5. We tried out Crust Club for the first time! We had the original (best pot pie I've ever tasted) and it made for the perfect Sunday dinner.
6. You know those jeans that you just keep buying over and over? These ripped jeans are that pair. They're so comfy, the holes are perfect, and I wear them more than anything else.
7. On Saturday we received a message telling us that we were named by VOGUE as one of their top 6 interior designers to follow on Instagram. WHAT?!!! 3 years ago I never would have thought being recognized by such a big style powerhouse was even a remote possibility. Thank you so much for following along with our adventures. Whether it's making a corner of your home a little happier, finding beauty in the everyday, or working hard and following your dreams - I hope we continue to inspire you in some way. And I really mean it.