Position: Junior Ordering Specialist
Location: SLC Office
Thanks to amazing clients, first-rate design services, and a kick-a team, Studio McGee is growing!
The Junior Ordering Specialist will be responsible for:
• Purchasing, tracking, and confirming delivery for client and product orders
• Overseeing order fulfillment and status of McGee & Co
• Working with our system to ensure that records are accurate and up to date
• Regularly communicating and building relationships with clients and vendors
• Data entry pertaining to pricing and product information
• Handling and resolving problems
We are looking for a talented, driven individual with an extreme attention to detail. In this role, the Jr. Ordering Specialist will help with purchasing, project tracking, and problem solving for Studio McGee client projects. They will also oversee McGee & Co orders and fulfillment status. This person will have a lot to juggle at once – never a dull moment, here! Studio McGee is a collaborative work environment, so the Design Team and Operations Team work together on a daily basis. Excellent communication and a can-do attitude is a must!
What we’d like to see:
• Associates/Bachelor’s degree.
• Solid experiences in customer service.
• Strong self-motivation and extreme attention to detail.
• The confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely (verbal and written).
• The ability to take initiative and work as a team.
• A great attitude - no egos here, please.
• A diligent worker with the ability to be flexible.
• Killer work ethic (we’re creating something big here at Studio McGee and everyone’s kicking butt to do it – we want someone who’s onboard to step in wherever needed and is excited to do so!)
This is a full time position paid an hourly rate and we’re looking for around 40 hr/week minimum commitment. Typical hours are from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. MT.