Position: Design Intern
Location: Los Angeles Office
Studio McGee is growing! We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic, designer-in-training to join us as an intern to assist the design team with project execution.
The role of design intern would entail: order management; obtaining samples; running errands; and drafting in Photoshop, Illustrator and AutoCAD (AutoCAD skills a plus, but not required). We’ve got so much going on – believe us when we say, you’ll be busy!
What we’d like to see:
• Completed at least 1 year of design school/training
• Strong self-motivation and extreme attention to detail
• Confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely (verbal and written)
• The ability to work with a team
• A great attitude - no egos here, please
• Killer work ethic (lots to do here, no slackers allowed!)
We’re looking for 10-15 hours per week. The role is unpaid during the duration of the internship, but if you kick-butt (and we really hope you will!) a paid opportunity will be available upon completion.