Position: Junior Designer
Location: SLC Office
We’re looking to hire a jr. designer to work with both our E-Design and Full-Service clients under the direction of a lead designer and Principal Designer, Shea McGee.
We are looking for a talented, driven individual with a passion for making life beautiful through design. They will assist in every step of the start-to-finish lifecycle of client projects, from answering prospective client inquiries to creating custom design boards, sourcing products and materials, and project installations.
What we’d like to see:
- 1-2 years of interior design experience.
- You should consider Adobe Illustrator to be something like family.
- A solid understanding of Adobe Photoshop, and AutoCAD.
- Strong communication skills and experience consulting directly with clients.
- The confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Strong leadership ability and self-motivation
- The ability to work as a team.
- A great attitude - no egos here, please.
This is a full-time position paid an hourly rate and we’re looking for around 40 hr/week minimum commitment. Typical hours are from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. MT.